Rise to the challenge!
As a Product Executive, you will assist in the planning and development of marketing strategies aimed at growing our portfolio of reduce risk products. Your core focus will be the development and implementation of on/offline communication campaigns that guide adult consumers through all phases of the consumer journey - acquisition, conversion, and retention.
What your typical day looks like:
• Act as a brand expert for the Canadian affiliate, shaping IQOS brand positioning in Canada and translating globally provided brand elements and communication to suit our market needs.
• Work closely with various cross functional teams (Digital, CRM, Direct Retail, Customer Care, B2B, and creative departments) to deliver compelling, integrated messaging across all touch points: print, digital, direct, OOH, in-store promotional material.
• Monitor the development of all local content to ensure the quality of the content meets brand guidelines while addressing business objectives. This involves training cross functional teams on brand style / tone and reviewing / approval all content prior to going live.
• Responsible for ongoing content creation – predominantly digital (iqos.com, email marketing, SMS, and 3rd party digital media) with some content required for retail/in-store and print. This includes agency briefings, copywriting for print, web, and email communication, facilitating French translation, proofreading, and coordinating approvals and deployment.
• Ongoing analysis of consumer data and market trends aimed at gathering insights that can optimize marketing programs and communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant Degree in Marketing
• 5+ years previous experience in Marketing, preferably in Digital Marketing, CRM, or Database Marketing.
• Previous experience working in content development and copywriting is required.
• Experience in the vaping industry is a strong asset.
• Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
• Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
• An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
• Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a highly regulated industry.
• An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
• Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Attention to detail
• Bilingual: French/English is a strong asset.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.