Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
Supervises the implementation and execution of projects in the factory and guarantees all projects are completed per work scope, specifications, allocated budget, PMI standards and statutory requirements.
- Assist requesting Department in the preparation of capital appropriation requests for new and modification projects in the factory.
- Develops scope of works and specifications of the project in coordination with requesting Department(s), PMI Engineering and all other concerned departments.
- Ensure that projects comply with PMI standards and statutory requirements. Secure with responsible entity in the factory all government permits and licenses required to complete the projects.
- Ensure that contractors’ personnel execute the works in accordance to PMI safety and security requirements.
- Completes projects within the approved budget. Monitors and controls cost of project. Reviews request for payments by contractor and recommends approval of payments in accordance with contractual commitments and PMI policies
- Ensures that accurate as-built drawings, factory documents, records are archived in the Document Control Office in accordance to PMI standards, policies and procedures. Ascertains that the maintenance contract database are accurate and updated by the Maintenance Planner in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Comply with the EHS policies and accident prevention, environmental and compliance programs. Review work areas for potential hazards and report hazards, injuries/illnesses and other losses to their supervisors.
What we’re looking for
Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in project management covering various projects, from structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, and electronics to facility project installation, modification and sorts. Preferably with exposure to fast moving consumer goods.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.