Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Take part in endless experiences and apply as a
Supervisor Digital Activations.
Your ‘day to day’
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join its Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and executing digital programs, support the digital transformation of Consumer Engagement in Marketing, ensure all KPIs are delivered, leverage digital expertise to implement digital innovation as well as ensure robust processes are implemented to measure the effectiveness of all programs. You will actively drive collaboration with Brand Marketing, Consumer Engagement, Market Research, IT, Legal and other relevant stakeholders to drive the development and execution of digital CE platforms for CC (website, mobile, scan pack) and be actively involved in the development of the IQOS digital strategy to grow consumer engagement and conversion. You will also develop and execute 1-2-1 database marketing for CRM and loyalty programs. Your day to day tasks are the following:
- Recommend & Execute a comprehensive and agile Digital Consumer Engagement strategy for Marketing.
- Develop strategic digital content and programs to engage with legal aged smokers aligned with the marketing strategy and objectives
- Drive the conceptualization, production, and execution of digital campaigns by working closely with the brand marketing teams and third-party agencies.
- Monitor and analyze consumer data from different touchpoints such as Google Analytics to help improve program mechanics
- Liaise with all internal/ external stakeholders regularly to ensure all digital campaign/initiatives are properly identified, communicated, planned, executed and measured and comply with the local legal requirements.
- In close collaboration with the Information Technology team, review and advise on technical improvements of existing infrastructure and actively seek out new/relevant digital technology advancements to leverage for future programs.
- Manage digital budget and relationship with digital agencies. Strengthen content development capabilities, monitor and benchmark competitor activities and introduce initiatives that position PMFTC ahead of competition.
- Actively participate in developing digital capability across the Marketing Team.
Who we’re looking for
You have a college degree, with minimum 8-10 years of work experience preferably both in an Agency and brand/client side in either of the following areas: Digital Marketing / E-Commerce website development or management / Social Media Marketing / Brand Management (advanced knowedge) / Campaign Development / Commercialization / Project management, and has experieced to lead a campaign and team. You must be amenable to be assigned in the main office at The Finance Center, BGC Taguig City, with Mondays to Fridays, with generally 8:30 am to 5:30 pm shift.