Manager Pre & Post-Market Assessment Studies – London, United Kingdom
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in Science that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. Science is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest specialists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
As part of the Insights department mission, we drive the strategy, planning and execution of pre and post-marketing studies on consumer perception and behavior that supports the regulatory efforts and engagements for PMI’s Smoke-Free Products. We are looking for a Manager Pre & Post-Market Assessment Studies to join and be a fundamental component of our team!
You will lead the design, development and implementation of pre and post-marketing studies by applying scientific / epidemiological theories and practices, including statistics.
You will supervise and perform research projects utilizing scientific / epidemiological resources to ensure meeting study and regulatory requirements. In addition, you will analyze, model, interpret, present and disseminate results to internal and external audiences.
More specifically, you'll
• Lead pre-marketing complex research conducted to provide relevant scientific evidence for regulatory purposes.
• Supervise post-marketing regulatory studies, including design, execution and interpretation of results, adopting recognized scientific standards.
• Be responsible for analysis and modeling based on survey data.
• Contribute to the development and adaptation of consumer related regulatory submissions.
• Support external engagement with key stakeholders and regulators by reviewing and providing insights related to external publications.
• Supervise the improvement of research standards/methods for stakeholders and regulatory engagement.
• Coordinate, analyze, interpret, present and disseminate study results verbally and in writing.
Who we’re looking for
• MSc (PhD is preferred) in a healthcare, social, behavioral, statistics, epidemiology, research science field. Academic experience is an advantage.
• Substantial experience applying scientific and epidemiological practices, procedures and theory related to pre and post-market studies, within a pharmaceutical, consumer goods or clinical research international environment.
• Sound technical expertise in design, development and implementation of pre and post-market studies in social science, health services, epidemiology or pharmacoepidemiology.
• Strong statistical and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully as well as in using appropriate statistical software (e.g. SPSS, SAS).
• Confirmed leadership skills, results-oriented and ability to work in a collaborative set-up. Sound oral and written communications skills, ability to summarize and disseminate analyses.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.