Are you looking for discovering the new way of interning? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- Fresh graduates (up to 6 months after graduation) or students with at least two years of studies completed in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent,
- Intern for duration of 6 up to 12 months (available min. 30 h per week)
- With good oral and written communication skills in English
- With superb interpersonal and communication skills
- With strong personal computer skills, including SAP and MS Office (especially MS PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in gathering feedback is an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Information Protection and Governance Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 12 months duration (contract of services).
AS AN INTERN YOU WILL:
- Experience multicultural environment by direct contact with different customers globally
- Participate in SMDL (Shared Master Data Layer) service management activities
- Become a part of a new, vivid and growing team
- Provide help to internal and external teams
- Contribute to the visual side of multiple presentations and communications,
- Have a chance to learn the ERP system fundamentals
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you the entry point for an international experience. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.