We are starting Global Cloud Migration program and setting up Cloud Migration teams in Buenos Aires (Argentina), Jakarta (Indonesia) and Krakow (Poland). The teams will be working on Migrating and Modernizing PMI Applications Portfolio of almost 1,000 applications to AWS Public Cloud.
One of the key roles in our Global Cloud Migration Program will be Lead IT Cloud Migration Architect, who will be setting architectural direction and principles and supporting our global teams in the applications migrations and modernization to AWS cloud.
We are offering unique opportunity to join large global program in a challenging role that offers great learning opportunities and professional growth. We will provide all required support in professional development and will support advanced levels of AWS Certifications for our team members working in this program.
Your ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Develop, consolidate and maintain Architectural Design Principles and Cloud Migration Guidelines for PMI applications moving to AWS cloud
• Guide and support Cloud Migration Architects located in our Global IT Delivery Centers in Jakarta, Krakow and Buenos Aires with Cloud Migration strategies and decisions
• Ensure achievement best for PMI balance between the speed of applications migration to the Cloud and level of applications modernization
• Support the teams in taking the best for PMI decisions while migrating Applications to AWS cloud between Re-host, Re-platform and Re-factor migration strategies
• Ensure understanding and alignment to Cloud Migration Guidelines between various Teams in multiple geographical locations
• Drive implementation of modern and cloud native Applications Development and Maintenance Practices, with special focus on increasing at scale usage of APIs, DevSecOps, CI/CD pipelines by our teams post migration to AWS cloud
• Maintain constant contact and alignment with the Cloud Architects from external vendors involved into Cloud Migration Program
• Maintain architecture documentation (guiding principles, technical standards etc) in standardized architectural framework and toolset.
• Actively participate in the PMI global architecture community of practice and mentor engineers in the development of their skills to follow good development practices
We are looking for an IT professional who has:
• Practical experience in designing target cloud native architecture for applications in a large cloud Migration Program
• Practical experience with designing applications modernization strategies, especially with Replatformoing and Refactoring strategies
• 10+ years of experience in Designing and/or Architecting Software and Business applications
• Practical Experience with Software Development, DevSecOps Practices and Tools
• Very good understanding of AWS cloud platform and tools that are used for applications migration and maintenance
• Good understanding of databases technologies (MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL/etc.)
• Good understanding of security and networking principles in a cloud-native environment
• Practical experience with IT architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF and corresponding models and tools (Sparx, Orbus iServer or similar) will be a plus.
• Experience with applications maintenance practices in AWS cloud
• Excellent listening, communication and collaboration skills
• Proficiency in English
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this job posting
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.