We are looking for an IT Cloud Migration Architect for AWS Cloud. This position will be part of an agile team migrating existing PMI applications to a Public Cloud.
We are starting Global Cloud Migration program and setting up Cloud Migration teams in Buenos Aires (Argentina), Jakarta (Indonesia) and Krakow (Poland). The teams will be working on Migrating and Modernizing PMI Applications Portfolio of almost 1,000 applications to Public Cloud (AWS).
We are offering unique opportunity to join large global program in a challenging role that offers great learning opportunities and professional growth. We will provide all required support in professional development and will support advanced levels of AWS Certifications for our team members working in this program.
Your ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Govern technical designs for the applications moving to a public cloud by applying PMI and industry architectural standards
• Support Cloud Migration teams during Applications Analysis, Migration Strategy Definition and Migration Execution phases
• Support the teams in taking the best for PMI decisions while migrating Applications to AWS cloud between Re-host, Re-platform and Re-factor migration strategies
• Be part of the Agile Cloud Migration Team and work with Cloud Software Engineers, Developers, External Partners to ensure applications portfolio modernization
• Ensure achievement best for PMI balance between the speed of applications migration to the Cloud and level of applications modernization
• Together with other architects, develop PMI Cloud Migration Standards and Guidelines
• Actively participate in the PMI global architecture community of practice and mentor engineers in the development of their skills to follow good development practices
Who we’re looking for:
• Practical experience in designing cloud native application architectures
• Extensive experience of deploying technology solutions across cloud-native platforms, predominantly in Amazon Web Services
• Knowledge and experience of DevSecOps Practices and Tools
• Very good understanding of AWS cloud platform and tools that are used for applications migration and maintenance
• Understanding of security and networking principles in a cloud-native environment
• Good understanding of databases (MS SQL/mysql/postgresql/etc.)
• Experience of applications and infra monitoring and alerting technologies
• Confirmed experience as an IT technology professional (10+ years)
• Ability to translate IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
• Understanding of agile delivery methods (SCRUM, DevOps)
• Good communication skills
• Proficiency in English
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this job posting
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.