Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach?
Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new?
Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for Cloud Engineer with the following details:
Cloud operations team encompass the process of managing and delivering cloud services and infrastructure to either an internal or an external user base. This involves ensuring peak performance and maintaining availability in order to satisfy the needs and expectations of customers and meet service level agreement standards. Team is operating in follow-the-sun (24 x 7) model around the globe (Europe, Asia, Latin America), to ensure the reliability of PMI cloud services across all product lines in tight coordination with Cybersecurity and Solution and Infrastructure Architect teams.
As part of the Cloud Operations team you will provide break and fix to ensure the infrastructure on top of cloud services is up and running, working together with application support team to deploy infrastructure and troubleshoot related issue as well as participating in architecture/technology review, moreover security compliant is a must which need to be remediated to align with PMI security standard.
• Design, Implement and Manage PMI public Cloud Infrastructure based on AWS solution
• Provide break/fix support for the cloud environment
• Develop and execute test cases for cloud environment
• Actively participate to review and design Architecture and find the best solution based on the requirements
• Remediate all the security issues based on PMI security standard
• Design, implement and manage IT processes for the cloud environment support
• Develop and propose continuous improvement, waste busting and implement it
Skills & experience:
• An IT professional with at least 5 years’ experience in multinational enterprise environments
• Experienced in hands on Amazon Web Service (AWS), preferable AWS Certified
• Able to Scripting (Python or PowerShell, etc.) is a MUST
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!