Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Consumer Platforms Governance
We are introducing new Ways of Working for very sophisticated, interconnected group of solutions to ensure compliance with internal policies, processes and global standards but also to coordinate the implementation of different projects and increase the quality of work. We enable continuous feedback loop between Product Teams, Chapters, Markets and Capability Owners.
Your 'day to day'
As a Governance Lead IT Consumer Engagement, you'll be asked to supervise and handle the demand lifecycle for all IT Consumer Platforms. This includes controlling the requests raised by local and global teams, ensuring conformity with Company policies and processes, coordinating the work and dependencies between different Product Teams and facilitating the release process. You'll gain experience in developing a team of external consultants, coordinating prioritization meetings and demo sessions with business partners as well as releases for Consumer Platforms.
You'll have to demonstrate a robust knowledge about PMI Policies and Practices, basic technical knowledge about systems, project management skills and basic understanding of SCRUM.
You are steadfast in your pursuit of excellence, even when that means challenging the status-quo. You are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers (e.g. through user research or user-centric design). You’ll be acutely aware that transformation requires a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentality.
More specifically, you'll
- Lead a team of external consultants
- Validate the ways of working for all Product Teams
- Handle cross product dependencies and ensure timely delivery of committed items
- Control overall B2C Consumer Platforms priorities and approved demands
- Communicate the status on implementation progress to all partners, release notes and manage DCE2 Community on MS Teams
- Support Information Security and Risk & Controls teams in defining requirements for Consumer Platforms and assist Product Teams in their implementation
Who we're looking for
- Meaningful experience in compliance or project management
- Expertise in developing teams would be a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any IT-related field
- Experience working with markets
- Involvement in collaborating with assurance teams (InfoSec, Risk and Controls, Audit)
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners
- Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Consistent track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Great teammate with demonstrable ability to lead through influence
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers