Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
The role is highly involved in planning, reporting and analysis of sales, credit and collections management. Provides support to all transactional and back office sales finance processes and ad-hoc modeling support to various sales initiatives.
Your core responsibilities
• Provides timely, accurate and reliable financial information to Sales Manager, Sales Supervisors and Head of Sales Finance on items related to Sales, Credit and Collections Management.
• Identify and analyze sales trends, financial performance and other sales initiative (Trade programs) to provide inputs required for business decisions and recommendations for improvement, if any.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of reported sales, revenue, inventory movements and remittance before finalization, its supporting documents, and its input in the appropriate sales system.
• Ensure Sales Office transactions are in compliance with financial controls and with relevant PMI Practices & Principles including Fiscal Compliance Policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Prepare regular and ad hoc Finance-related reports as required by HQ and the business. Ensure that deadlines, target completion and accuracy standards are met.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.