Do you have strong social skills and strong analytical & problem-solving skills, are you customer oriented and do you want to work for a Top Employer with international career opportunities?
If so, then please keep on reading.
We are looking for a Specification Engineer who will work in İzmir and be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining manufacturing product specifications in accordance with PMI global specifications and local factory requirements.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Establish and maintain local product specifications for all factories served by the Central Specifications Office,
• Ensure that accurate specifications are established, updated and communicated to all relevant department ts in a timely manner,
• Coordinate and participate in inter-departmental or inter-factory projects aiming at improvement of product, production and process,
• Initiate materials standardization projects by analyzing manufacturing specs data versus product specs data on a regular basis in collaboration with Supply Chain and Product Development departments,
• Monitor the product portfolio to identify and disable any obsolete items in the appropriate PMI systems, in order to ensure that obsolete specifications cannot be used by the factory,
• Develop mistake proof specifications system supporting product quality and production.
This position can be something for you if you recognize yourself in the below profile.
• Hold a university degree in Engineering,
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
• Have strong communication & interpersonal skills and have attention for detail,
• Are collaborative, a team player, customer oriented and a quick learner,
• Knowledge on system (PLM, SAP) would be an advantage,
• Strong MS Excel knowledge.
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound? If you are interested, go ahead and apply!