The IT Consumer group is accountable for the architecture/design, develop/industrialize, integrate/deploy, engineer/operationalize and, sustain/improve, delivery areas. It’s a very diverse group with our key people being located in London, UK, Jakarta, Indonesia and Buenos Aires, Argentina. We look after corporate web platforms, global commerce platforms, digital engagement platforms, consumer lifecycle platforms and omnichannel services for B2B and B2C channels. We also partner closely with Infosys in Mohali and Hyderabad in India, who are a big and important part of our family too.
Our team is called Engineering & Ops and is responsible for the delivery, run and improvement of the technology landscape that underpins our products and services. As well as providing application support and management, the team is responsible for the run and improvement of all technology in the production environment and ensuring an effective service operation across all platform services.
We are looking for world-class DevOps Engineers who will be responsible to increase the flow of project delivery hence reducing lead time through automation in most if not all of software delivery lifecycle aspects e.g. code management, code quality, continuous integration, software testing and release/deployment.
We are expecting our DevOps Engineers to live and breathe customer solutions. Our technology footprint is large and unwieldly and needs to be consolidated, managed, automated and simplified – our constant optimization of it is of huge importance.The team interact very closely with our vendor population, especially Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Adobe and SAP) to deliver change to the technology estate and integrate technology where vendors are less mature.
• Collaborate with different technology groups to deliver services and solutions for the technology stack
• Drive the optimization of building and managing infrastructure through automation.
• Development and improvement of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines for developer productivity increase
• Provide tools, and solutions that enable software engineers to deploy and fix forward fast
• Design and implement logging, monitoring and alerting solutions, increasing systems visibility and enabling faster recovery from incidents
• Automate systems management, focusing on performance and scalability, improving utilization and reducing toil
• Ensure all services and solutions designed are built in adherence to PMI’s InfoSec policies and are fully industrialized for consumption by customers and technology groups
• Optimize systems for performance and scalability, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation
• Research and development of tooling and/or process to enable delivery, operations and infrastructure teams
• Enable consumption of our features and functions via self-service
• Design and management of cloud architectures guaranteeing high availability, top performance and reliability
• Be involved in engineering and applications operations
• Design cost-effective solutions and services ensuring that value is measured, tracked and realized at the end of key delivery points
• Driving on-boarding and adoption of our core automation tools, services and apps.
• Participate in and promoting DevOps to PMI IT communities
Essential Skills & Experience
• Experience of building, running and improving CI/CD frameworks, tools etc. and industrializing these into day-to-day operations
• Excellent skills and experience in configuration management via Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or others
• Extensive experience of deploying technology solutions across cloud-native platforms. We predominantly use Amazon Web Services, Salesforce Cloud, Adobe Cloud and SAP Hybris Cloud
• Demonstrable experience of integrating and industrializing technology platforms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) on a global scale reducing operational and process waste
• Demonstrated history in automating operations processes
• Experience with containerisation (preferably Docker, K8s)
• Experience with DNS and Content Distribution Networks (Akamai is highly desirable)
• Experience with implementation of Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Single Sign-On (SSO)
• Deep experience of integrating monitoring and alerting technologies, such as New Relic, CloudWatch and Elasticsearch 7 into the technology stack and driving significant change in the customer experience
• Fluency in one or more high-level programming languages like Java, Python, Go, Ruby or equivalent
• Experience writing automatic tests and adapting a code base for better testability
• Experience with microservices architectures
• Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short period of time. We seek a self-starter, visionary person with leadership capabilities
• Demonstrable understanding of security and networking principles in a cloud-native environment
• Has worked within, and can appreciate, the need for applying delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc. appropriately to the work being delivered
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 individuals.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!