At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge in Lausanne starting as of August/September 2020? Then apply now, we need you!
Intern Global Digital Platform Deployment
Who we’re looking for:
• Enrolled active student currently pursuing a degree in Economics, Business Informatics, Project Management or related area
• You are passionate about digital products, trends and want to learn about Omnichannel commerce and consumer centricity
• You are well structured and organized
• Strong communication skills
• Self-drive and autonomy
• Experience with agile project management and knowledge on how to setup processes and how to deploy them are a plus
• Analytical skills are a plus
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
You will join our Global “Digital Deployment Team”, a truly international team, mainly based in Lausanne. The team orchestrates the rollout of the new global digital consumer engagement platform, that will be deployed across multiple Philip Morris Companies across the globe bringing omnichannel capabilities, consumer segmentation and many more to the markets.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• You are eager to gain first hand insights in the deployment of a global digital project and acquire valuable project management skills
• You will be a key contact for the stakeholders in Head Quarter building and our markets across all functions and various levels of seniority
• Ensure a close follow up on tasks, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable and making sure timings and milestones are kept
• Support in the creation and presentation of project updates to the project team, markets and senior management
• Constantly improve and iterate the process to make sure learnings and insights are translated into actions and constant improvement is a given
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP