Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of August/September 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern: Data analyst for packaging materials
Who we’re looking for:
• Enrolled University student at the time of the internship
• Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computational Science & Engineering or Management, Technology and Entrepreneurship, Business Science...or any relevant area
• Passionate about technology and innovation and ready to extend current business models in the field of packaging
• Excellent team player who can also work independently
• Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly
• Able to communicate clearly in English, both written and spoken
• An affinity with design and packaging is an asset
You will join and work in the “Packaging Development team” in Neuchatel to support our vision of data driven packaging solution business models.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Participate from start to end in building data model for packaging materials
• Collect and organize data through different business units and systems
• Create tools to facilitate data handling and understanding
• Conduct data clustering analysis to identify potential business opportunities
• Contribute to the presentation of achieved results
• Deliver progress report on defined milestones and final handover report
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP