We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
Join our growing Portfolio Deployment & Commercial Planning team of extremely collaborative professionals. As a Marketing Specialist you will support commercial projects and digital communication implementation through leading and implementing various campaign. You will also:
• In a close cooperation with internal & external stakeholders, effectively execute PMI Portfolio/Brand deployment strategies to ensure market share growth and address local market challenges and opportunities
• Develop projects for different audiences (B2B and B2C) across digital and offline channels
• Lead and co-ordinate implementation of commercial projects for assigned international brands, prepare full scope project plans and manage resources owning the final project results
• Lead assigned budget, 3rd party agencies, and internal & external project teams to ensure delivery of quality results within agreed timeframes
• Continuously supervise project results and market dynamics, dedicatedly share your insights and propose actions for portfolio development and campaign efficiency improvements
Rise to the challenge
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that you have:
• A university degree (business administration, economics, marketing or similar)
• Experience in leading projects within brand building, marketing or communication areas
• Possess excellent organizational, planning and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent brand building, content editing, layout and design skills, including ability to clearly present concepts and effectively deliver key messages
• Enjoy making decisions based on data, analyze numbers and react quickly to grasp the opportunity
• Flexible, adaptable to change, enjoy experimenting, yet keep the ownership and share the joy for achieved results
• Clear and constructive communication skills and fluently speak in English and Estonian (Russian will be considered as an advantage)
Find a new path
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
• An inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feeling like you belong
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 12th July, 20 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place towards the end of July, 20.