Team Leader P&C Ops (Indonesia) – Philippines
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
Drive implementation of defined HR processes by continuously enhancing professional expertise and motivation of Team members in order to provide high-quality centralized service, consultancy and support to the employees.
Your core responsibilities
- Supervise, organize and control global processes for all migrated affiliates and coordinate this activity with other groups in the SSC as well as with other functions.
- Coach and supervise subordinates with the essential knowledge and assure their professional development. Motivate and develop the team to attain assigned goals.
- Ensure consistent high standards of service and that the team's performance meets the HR KPI and SLA requirements, and is reflected in high results of Employee Satisfaction Surveys.
- Act as the contact point for CoEs when updating policy or introducing new procedures.
- Ensure workforce planning and management within their team.
- Support SSC Management in development of operational plans and ensures day-to-day consistency with the operational plans.
- Maintain and improve quality standards within the team as well as propose and recommend appropriate improvements of the system and processes in order to ensure the continuous adaptation to the business requirements
- Develops and maintains positive working relationship with relevant partners such as BPs, CoEs, SSC in order to follow up on all critical business, processes development.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.