At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With huge change, comes huge opportunity.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge in Lausanne starting as of August/September 2020? Then apply now, we need you!
We’re currently looking for:
Intern: Digital Supply Chain Project Coordinator (Business)
The student we are looking for should have the following skills/experience:
• Enrolled student currently pursuing a degree in Business, Data Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or any related field/area
• Be a team player who can also work independently when required
• Be a fast learner, with good communication skills and own initiative
• Should like investigating, analyzing and finding new solutions
• Interested in newest Supply Chain trends, data analytics and digitalized business processes
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of MS office tools is a plus (Excel, Power Point)
If you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with diverse cross-cultural teams and if you are curious and creative problem solver, you are the one we want for our Operations Department in the PMI Duty Free organization (Philip Morris World Trade Sarl), based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
With us, you will be working on a Business project aimed at the deployment of a new solution to forecast PMI Duty Free sales. During the internship you will learn plenty of exiting Business and Supply Chain aspects, as well you will contribute to building digitally driven, best-in-class processes.
In order to achieve your objective, you will have to:
• Participate in project design and project deployment meetings. Coordinate deliverables
• With the support of the Project Manager, you will supervise progress of the project
• Evaluate potential problems, propose improvements if necessary
• Document the requirements and business solution
• Support testing of the new digital solution and training of its users
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP