Our Enterprise Analytics and Data team has the ambition to transform Philip Morris into a company where decision-making process is driven by data. As part of this team, we are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect experienced in cloud Business Intelligence to give to the design and implementation of our PMI wide BI / data analytics platform supported by state-of-the-art technologies (AWS, WhereScape, SnowFlake) and methodologies (Data Vault 2.0, SAFe, Scrum) enabling key transformation initiatives.
Ensure alignment and close collaboration with the business and IT functions in charge of the data analytics platform implementation – specifically with Data Engineers implementing the data pipelines and data transformation processes, and visualization experts setting up dashboards
Collaborate closely with the Data Governance organization to ensure an optimal integration of data sources.
Being an integral part of our team of enterprise data architects, lead/participate to build the PMI analytical eco-system by modelling data from source systems, integrated layer and data products using relational and big data technologies.
Ensure alignment with key counterparts as solution architects, data science, BI and implementation project teams to ensure adherence of application with the business data need and with the data architecture standards.
- Proven experience in data architecture and data modeling.
- Strong track record to produce and read data models from conceptual to logical.
- Experience in dimensional data, star schema and Data Vault 2.0 modeling.
- Experience in using data modeling tools: WhereScape 3D, PowerDesigner.
- Experience in using data integration solution WhereScape RED is a plus.
- Good knowledge in database management, a plus if on SnowFlake.
- Be familiar with master data and reference data concepts and management
- Experienced to work in SCRUM methodology or following an agile approach
- Experience in MDM platform implementation such as SAP-MDG
- Experience in defining data governance processes and building a data dictionary platform such as Collibra.
- Experience to work with SAFe methodology is a plus
Knowledge about BI and Big DATA ecosystems (S3, Scala, Spark) is a plus
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or Master in computer sciences, information management, or any similar field requiring data architecture and analytics
- Very good communication skills and strong ability to engage at different levels in the organization. Work with business stakeholders to translate a business strategy into data architecture and BI / analytics requirements. Work with IS/IT stakeholders to conceptualize a physical data model to map it with the business need. Work across the organization to promote and familiarize key stakeholders with data models.
- Highly collaborative mindset.
- Fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home (9 days in a month), compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
- DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due to our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
- LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
- Subsidised meals (50% discount in our canteen), freshly ground coffee, foodtrucks in our garden
- HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- WELLBEING PROGRAMS
- Multisport program, social and charity events
- OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into details. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with in your career.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.