Have you heard?
Our company is changing – dramatically! We are building our future on smoke free products because they are a much better choice than smoking cigarettes. Our vision, for all of us at PMI, is to convince every adult smoker who would otherwise continue smoking, to switch to these smoke-free products as soon as possible. We will give them that choice and we need passionate, high-energy and talented individuals to help us do just that. If that describes you, we should talk.
We are looking for a Budgeting & Planning Analyst to generate and analyze the markets from CR, PA, NI for the local management and Controller, financial implications (timely/reliable/accurate) of market dynamics through the usage of modeling tools, ERP systems and any additional financial tools. Assist on budgeting cycle activities (OB/LRP and RF).
• Analyze the information provided by the markets from PA, CR, NI in order to review the following activities, located in Costa Rica or Dominican Republic:
- Elaboration and analysis of business drivers, such as: Volume, Price, Allowances, Marginal Contribution
- Elaboration and consolidation of overheads expenditures
- Review of the consistency in the costs and marginal contribution by brand and SKU with Operation Finance Area
• Generate and analyze by modeling process different scenarios caused by changes in the market such as volume, pricing and overheads; and economic indicators such as exchange rate, inflation or taxes in order to support the local management for the decision making process.
• Consolidate information of the market and analyze actual results versus OB to determine the business drivers with possible PRO/CONS financial impacts and productivities in order to support business targets accomplishments.
• Prepare and perform financial presentations for local management in a monthly basis, in order to give them business drivers and market highlights to support the decision making process.
• Ensure the integrity of the financial information transmitted to GMRB system (reporting and planning tool of PMI), reflecting budgeting plans.
• Prepare reports for Actuals in a monthly and quarterly basis by assuring the quality and accuracy of the financial information, and the dead line accomplishment to PMI.
Education & Experience
-Major in Business Administration with a degree in Accounting or Finance.
-Background on Accounting / Budgeting / Reporting / External Audit (at least two years in one of the prior areas)
Find a new path
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.