We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer (Developer) for iSMS Modernization Project, and will be responsible for:
• Design and build cloud infrastructure components through code automation (IaaC).
• Write effective, scalable code in the server-side logic to support the communication between Applications.
• Collaborate with different technology groups to deliver services and solutions for the technology stack.
• Development and improvement of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines for developer productivity increase.
• Design and implement logging, monitoring and alerting solutions, increasing systems visibility, and enabling faster recovery from incidents.
• Automate systems management, focusing on performance and scalability, improving utilization, and reducing toil.
• Ensure all services and solutions designed are built in adherence to PMI’s InfoSec policies and are fully industrialized for consumption by customers and technology groups
Skills & experiences:
• Have experienced using AWS and deploying an application in AWS ± 2 years
• Have experienced build application and deploying as Docker container ± 2 years
• Have experienced to build an application as Server less in AWS
• Experience using DevOps Tools and code version control (e.g.: Jenkins, bit bucket)
• Experience in deploying container into multiple environment / multiple countries
• Able to automate infrastructure as code (IaaC), preferable with Terraform Enterprise
• Knowing Python Programming using flask is an advantage
• Knowing Go API / gorm is an advantage
• Able to propose and create development pipeline to suit with the team requirement
• Able to create good documentation and template guideline to be followed by the team
• Eager to learn the business process to support project/support team in during the development
• Understand project management and Agile is an advantage.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!