Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
For talented people who challenged to:
• Plan, develop, coordinate and execute the Manufacturing projects with the objective of improving Manufacturing performance (New product Launch, Productivity, Quality, Compliance, Safety and innovation, etc).
• Plan, organize work and coordinate with related parties to meet the objective of the projects under his/her responsibility
• Plan, organize work and coordinate with related parties to meet the timeline for projects under his/her responsibility
• Plan and execute the spending plan of CAPEX and Project Expense accurately and within the approved budget for projects under his/her responsibility
• Ensure high Safety, Quality and 5S implementation during project execution on floor.
• Location: Sukorejo Factory.
• Strong analytical thinking, drive for the result and always focus/put customer at the core.
• Background/knowledge of Primary or Secondary Processing or Financial is preferable
• Excellent in English, both written and verbal.
• Agile and able to work well under pressure.
Find a New Path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
Join a global market leader
Sampoerna is one of the top tier tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia. For more information, see http://www.sampoerna.com/
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.