At PMI we are undergoing a digital transformation and redefining IT portfolio that serves millions of PMI business customers and consumers worldwide. If you would like to join us and put your skills and energy into shaping the future of our technology to make a global impact, please join us as a
Solution Architect Finance / Sales
• Guide the solution architecture design in Credit Management and Order to Cash domains to achieve strategic business, financial and technology objectives.
• Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers from finance, sales and supply chain to implement best in class solutions delivering value to the business.
• Conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and components and be the primary interface to product / technology vendors.
• Combine technology and business process knowledge recommending appropriate technology options indicating implications and outcomes of proposed design.
• Own and define the architecture artefacts, guardrails and technical implementation guidelines in a clear and concise manner.
• Provide comprehensive architectural support working closely with internal teams and partners during implementation of the projects and operational changes from design to deployment.
• Achieve the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability, interoperability, agile delivery and cost-effective implementation.
• Interact with mid to senior level executives displaying knowledge, experience and leading practice advice to identified issues.
• Drive continuous process improvement and innovation
Skills & experience:
• Substantial experience as the lead technologist / architect for a major product or service, ideally in the Sales / Finance domain.
• Proven experience on at least three global projects implementations in a role of Solution Architect / Expert.
• Experience in technical design and deployment of technologies such as SAP ERP/FSCM/BCM/CashApp, Navision, SAP PI or similar.
• Deep technical architecture knowledge of Corporate Finance, Sales and ERP solutions as well as solution integration tools.
• Hands-on experience with on-premise and cloud solutions configuration and implementation.
• Strong business process mapping and organizational capability design skills.
• Strategic planning and business value creation experience
• Strong problem-solving skills coupled with proven leadership experience.
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
• Degree in IT related studies.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
AN ASSET WOULD BE:
• Experience with design and implementation of IT solutions utilizing modern software architectures (microservices, DevOps process and toolset)
• Experience as an Architect in Agile solution development process.
• Understanding of common industry frameworks like TOGAF, ITIL, and with a plus for ARIS.
• Experience in B2B/B2C e-commerce and/or consumer payments domains.
• Experience with MuleSoft
• Experience in working with Architecture Repositories (e.g. Orbus iServer)
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this job posting
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.