Digital Transformation Lead
Do you have strong social skills, are you customer oriented and digitally savvy and do you want to work for a Top Employer with international career opportunities?
If so, then please keep on reading.
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Lead who will work in our factory in İzmir and be responsible for driving the digital transformation initiatives in our manufacturing department.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Lead the Digital Transformation initiatives in manufacturing to identify productivity opportunities and manage x-functional projects to eliminate respective losses,
• Build capability on Digital tools in the organization,
• Directly or indirectly lead, motivate, coach and develop teams in manufacturing to maximize performance, to develop capabilities and to promote a continuous improvement culture by leveraging on digital optimization initiatives and analytics across all manufacturing departments,
• Deploy the global digital pillar initiatives to our factory
• Model, code and solve Operations Research problems such as mixed integer programming or linear programming,
• Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis,
• Coach the team to build digital and data science capabilities,
• Initiate and lead production related projects with the aim to sustainably improve safety, quality, and factory performances,
• Scout and drive productivity initiatives (including automation) in order to improve production costs,
• Support Global Pillar Activities.
This position can be something for you if you recognize yourself in the below profile.
• Hold a university degree,
• Have at least 3-4 years of experience in Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation projects,
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
• Have strong communication & interpersonal skills and have attention for detail,
• Are collaborative, a team player, customer oriented and a quick learner,
• Have advanced knowledge of Machine Learning models and advanced statistical techniques (Gradient Boosted Trees, Neural Networks, Logistic Regression, Time Series Analysis),
• Are proficient in Python, and have well knowledge of R programming,
• Have experience with Big Data Ecosystem, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive,
• Have knowledge or exposure to operational excellence or digital operations projects.
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound? If you are interested, go ahead and apply!