Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:
• at least 4 years’ experience working within the employee research (or associated) field;
• experience in using or working with the Qualtrics (or similar) platform;
• proven track record of the creation and implementation of employee research programmes;
• an understanding of the priority challenges or questions clients and senior business stakeholders are trying to solve and converting that into the right research methodology;
• ability to consolidate the number of surveys and surveying questions and / or using methods that are focused, more pulse-like, less intrusive and time-demanding to the end user;
• good understanding of latest practice and methods that can support well-coordinated and agile employee listening research. Being able to deploy such methods as Natural Language Programming (NLP), sentiment analysis, thematic analysis, social media scrapping, conjoint analysis etc. as well as more traditional qualitative and quantitative methods;
• highly numerate with a comprehensive understanding of research methods and statistics, as part of conducting research and creating insights, such as different sampling techniques across multiple global surveys, advanced statistical analyses, and testing such as multi-variable driver / factor analysis;
• personal integrity to conduct employee research in an ethical and transparent manner, both in principle and practice. A good awareness of the principles of GDPR and other employee data privacy, ethics and confidentiality frameworks;
• ability to story-tell and translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations as well as produce and present highly professional reports and automated dashboards to senior leaders at PMI;
• ability to understand and empathize with the work and challenges of People and Culture professions and employees, in all aspects of the research; considering the way that research will translate into action and the experience of employees in being part of multiple research initiatives.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland. As an Employee Lifecycle Listening Lead you will be responsible for implementing the measurement of the employee lifecycle in PMI.
AS AN EMPLOYEE LIFECYCLE LISTENING LEAD, YOU WILL:
• formulate, embed and continually improve the employee net promoter system (eNPS) at PMI;
• partner with senior stakeholders (typically P&C Leadership Team members) who are the main customers of eNPS and expertly guiding them through the initial proposal phase, research design, execution and actionable insights development
• analyze a plan to configure the enabling technology (mostly Qualtrics & PowerBI) to support automated surveys, thematic and sentiment text analyses, dashboarding for different audiences, action planning at every level. Ensure technology is configured with vendors, end users and the rest of the People Analytics team;
• work with junior and regional stakeholders to test/pilot different approaches and bring best practice approaches to the eNPS model;
• take the lead to facilitate research and insights meetings at different stages of the research cycle. Embed a true partnership model and having the gravitas and expertise to challenge thinking to create more focused, coordinated and better quality insights. Coordinate the creation of all insights related to employee journey surveys;
• create clear stakeholder accountability models and ensuring that all stakeholders are communicated to at each phase of the research process, so that they are fully engaged and able to turn insights into action;
• work in tandem with others to create robust, action-orientated and highly professional research insights that answer priority questions and makes the best use of our other employee data and technology.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.