Language Service Translator
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
You will provide high quality language related services both in English and Korean through translation of documents, training materials & company communication materials, interpretation in the internal meetings and daily one to one communication between employees.
• Translate documents & training materials as required
- Translate company communication materials to both Korean and English.
- Revise all documents translated by other members to be more accurate
• Accurately interpret internal meetings E.g. DDS, PDCA, Town Hall, Phase assessment
• Accurately interpret the one to one communication between Korean & Non-Korean employees
• Manage the local documentation management in order to follow the procedures, safeguard the update, integrity and availability of the documented information, according to local regulations and related PMI Policies.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Majoring in University Degree in Translation preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in translation & interpretation in MNC
• Preferred translation experience in manufacturing environment
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Contract (6 Months)
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 67, Sanmakgongdannam 12-gil, Yangsan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application