Join our IT Enterprise Analytics and Data team at PMI Data Science Hub in Krakow to help making our company even more data driven. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network working for business partners all around the world. Be part of something big – contribute to making the smoke-free future!
=== WHAT DO WE DO? ===
We help our functional partners (Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR, Finance, Consumer Care, etc.) solve problems or answer questions based on data. In particular, we:
- invent and implement algorithms,
- design and build analytical pipelines – all with leveraging from domains like statistics, machine learning, information and graph theory, data mining, optimization, complex network analysis, etc.,
- work in international teams with huge cultural diversity,
- interact not only with other fellow data scientists and business partners, but also with data engineers, DevOps, data architects, security and privacy experts, etc.
=== WHOM ARE WE LOOKING FOR? ===
AS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU SHOULD:
- hold MSc or PhD degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics),
- have business and analytical curiosity and thinking,
- know Python for data analysis and machine learning,
- have a proven track record on putting data science to work in domains such as FMCG, Finance & Banking, Telco, Transportation, etc.,
- know how to make your research reproducible,
- have solid understanding of data structures and algorithms, specifically used in advanced statistical methods and machine learning,
- be experienced with commonly used big data technology stack such as Hadoop Data Platform, Spark, AWS or Azure machine learning services,
- know how to create stunning visualizations of data insights and how to deliver thrilling presentations to non-tech savvy audience (storytelling),
- have experience working in multidisciplinary teams,
- know what GitFlow and Pull Requests are and how to use them,
- know what continuous delivery and continuous deployment are and how data scientists can benefit from it,
- have good communication skills (in English).
=== WHAT AWAITS YOU? ===
Within the Enterprise Analytics and Data global function you can use your talents to tackle enterprise-wide challenges and help in shaping up our smoke-free future. You will work with the latest solutions and technologies. As you move up the career ladder or if you would like to explore new business areas, we will support your professional and personal development through continuous trainings, conference participation, mentorship etc. We will also provide you with opportunities to put your ideas into practice across all levels of the company.
=== WHAT WE OFFER? ===
Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home (9 days in a month), compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
- DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due to our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
- LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
- Subsidised meals (50% discount in our canteen), freshly ground coffee, foodtrucks in our garden
- HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- WELLBEING PROGRAMS
- Multisport program, social and charity events
- OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into details. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with in your career.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.