Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Take part in endless experiences and apply as a
CE Activations and Planning Executive.
Your ‘day to day’
PMFTC is looking for talented and action-oriented candidates to join its Marketing Department under its Consumer Engagement team, who is creative, has strong planning and organizational skills, detail oriented and strong collaborative spirit; who has experienced event management, planning and activation. Brand Management and Digital Marketing experience is a big plus.
You will play a challenging role within a dynamic environment and contribute to PM brand building initiatives in support sales and market share growth by developing and implementing impactful consumer engagement activities while respecting the budget and regulatory constraints. Your day to day tasks are the following:
• Develop consumer engagement mechanics and materials, POS Materials, etc., as well as the timely preparation of necessary documents to secure approval for the proposed activities.
• Execute consumer engagement initiatives. Manage the over-all coordination of the implementation with third party agencies and internal stakeholders according to the approved activity plans and in accordance with Marketing Compliance Code.
• Build a professional relationship with the key internal and external stakeholders to ensure their buy-in the development, approval and implementation of the marketing activities.
• Use the budget allocated in a way that maximizes contribution to achieve the marketing objectives at the least possible costs and operate an effective budget controlling system in line with company regulations.
• Collect and critically analyze data in relation to the consumer activities to create strategic and consumer-centric action plans that will deliver on the business objectives.
• Know and stay in compliance with the letter and spirit of applicable laws, and standards of business conduct reflected in our Code of Conduct and Compliance Policies. Complete all required compliance trainings and work with the supervisor to address potential compliance risks and seek to take training relevant to these areas.
Who we’re looking for
You must have a bachelor’s degree, with at least three (3) years of working experience in Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Account Management from an advertising/event agency, or other related fields. You have strong collaboration, presentation, planning, prioritizing and organizational skills, and can lead/support a number of projects with tight deadlines, as well as manage third party manpower. Exposure to development and implementation of below-the-line activities is an advantage. You must be amenable to be assigned in the main office at The Finance Center, BGC Taguig City but should be willing to be assigned offsite doing field work, with Mondays to Fridays, and generally 8:30 am to 5:30 pm shift.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.