Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
As a People & Culture Ops Specialist - Benefits, you will provide first contact support for employees and managers, with comprehensive and reliable information from different benefits areas and handle all incoming queries based on PMI guidelines and practices. You will perform benefits tasks within the agreed service level agreement and at the same be involved in projects aimed at gaining efficiencies and effectiveness within the function.
Your core responsibilities are:
• Handling incoming Benefits queries to People & Culture (HR) Services either via phone, e-mail or face-to-face and follow up end-to-end ticket resolution from receiving the request to providing the final answer to the customer and receiving feedback
• Providing local support for P&C Managers in all Benefits processes (Merit, Salary Increases, Position and Employment Changes, Terminations, Benefits Administration)
• Coordinating tasks related to benefits administration (statutory benefits, company benefits)
• Timely payments of benefits assistance, company loans, statutory premiums and loans, and retirement contributions
• Vendor management which includes contract preparation, SLA monitoring, invoice payments
• Participate in or lead functional/cross-functional projects, and
• Performing audit of data entered to SAP HR system by the Shared Services Center partners within the agreed timelines
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.