Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique Information Technology (IT) projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT, you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be responsible for delivery and day-to-day operations of IT infrastructure services in the region.
What we’re looking for
• Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills
• Excellent Stakeholder and Vendor Management
• Have previously worked in a multi-cultural and diverse team organization
• Previous experience working in remote teams
• Highly collaborative and inclusive behavior
• Abreast with latest Technology and can translate business requirements into technology solutions
• Have worked closely with internal and external IT partners in delivering solutions
• Willing to be on-call during emergency/ critical situations requiring IT support
• Evidence of successfully managing projects in a similar fast-paced environment
• Ability to lead customer facing workshops and meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently in support of business process/requirements gathering efforts
Ability to lead supplier facing meetings and conduct calls with suppliers in support of delivering business solutions that meet customer requirements
Your core responsibilities
• Single point of contact for technology in the affiliate/s assigned, to deliver IT solutions and associated services required by customers in an optimum and secure way by leveraging PMI information technology standards.
• Engage with business stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements and their impact on the existing infrastructure landscape.
• Identify opportunities and propose innovative use of IT solutions and IT services to address specific business issues.
• Understand and promote the IT Service delivery model, IT processes, IT technology capabilities needed to support the business requirements in adherence to the IT portfolio of solutions.
• Collaborate closely with the different IT & Business functions in order to drive and proactively provide relevant IT services enabling business goals.
• Lead and/or participate in projects driven both from a central and affiliate organizations
• Manage the deployment and maintenance of technology solutions in assigned location
• Manage external and internal service providers to ensure that service levels are met.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.