BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Develop, manage, deliver messages based on insight and optimize them throughout all digital earned media channels
• Create advocates and referrals from users and non-users
• Own loyalty KPIs including contactable database size, engagement, conversion, repeat purchase, community size, engagement level of community, referrals and advocacy
• Deliver new programs, new capabilities, and enhancements across our digital earned media
• Manage eCRM & community and ensure delivery of campaigns and capabilities needed to achieve our overall digital strategy, programs, and commercial objectives
• Facilitate close and consistent communication with Global Digital Team and other Global functions for local deployment of all global digital assets, and sharing of market requirements and locally planned campaigns and assets to global teams
• Drive tracking reports, analyze performances and translate into actionable business insights and recommendations
• Monitor consumer data capturing and quality; analyze and resolve CRM program issues in a timely and accurate manner
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 10-13 years of work experience for B2C business either inhouse or with digital agencies
• Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in managing digital loyalty and CRM, preferably with FMCG
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of audience segmentation
• Advanced grasp of the latest digital/CRM technologies and trends related to marketing
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize and document key learnings from projects
• Agile, open-mind and ability to collaborate across globally-integrated teams
• Business level English is mandatory in both verbal and written communication
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application