Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of September 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Data Analyst Intern in Supply Chain
Who we’re looking for:
• Enrolled University student at the time of the internship
• Currently pursuing a degree in Data Science or any relevant area
• Understanding of analytical tools and ways of presenting data
• Proficient user of Power BI
• Understanding of Supply Chain KPIs
• Customer oriented, can-do attitude, problem-solving mindset
• Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking
• Fluent in English
If you are also flexible, good with deadlines, teamwork and creativity, you are the one we want inside the “Supply Chain Synchronization Hub” in Lausanne, Switzerland to support the development of a digital KPI dashboard.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Develop the Supply Chain KPI dashboard based on Power BI
• Ensure to capture the right level of data and translate these to self-speaking visuals
• Liaise with the data providers to gather the right level of information on time
• Understand the root causes of major deviations vs. targets and respective mitigation actions
This is your opportunity to:
• Build know-how on end-to-end Supply Chain processes
• Understand the Sync Hub operating model & processes
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP