Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
As we accelerate our digital journey, we’re building a new unified digital platform that enables the creation, delivery and optimization of personalized, intuitive and content-rich digital experiences across all audiences, channels, and touchpoints. Building the right Front-End capabilities is one of the foundation layers to engage our audiences globally and at scale.
Your 'day to day'
We're seeking an experienced Digital Engagement Solution Manger – somebody that is passionate about front-end development and omni-channel experiences. You'll have spent most of your career building and delivering global websites and digital experiences to support omni-channel customer journeys spanning acquisition, conversion, retention and support.
As a Solution Manager, you'll need to ensure that the front-end is built to deliver scalability, flexibility; requirements and priorities are evaluated consistently, documented accordingly, built to specifications and implemented by the scrum teams within the timeline agreed with the business partners. You'll be working with teams from business partners, technology and process design experts from the Consumer services domain.
You are steadfast in your pursuit of excellence, even when that means challenging the status-quo. You are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers (e.g. through user research or user-centric design). You’ll be acutely aware that transformation requires a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentality.
More specifically, you'll
- Build a solution vision and roadmap that supports business strategies, articulating clearly the expected business outcomes, timelines and accountabilities
- Deliver the agreed solution and scope through a prioritized backlog and intense collaboration with the scrum team
- Actively participate in ‘scrum of scrums’ ceremonies to align activities with the other product teams
- Lead the scrum team(s) and seek continuous improvement and long-term sustainability, ensuring that we can scale and deliver positive business outcomes
- Serve as the subject matter expert within the organization and as the main point of contact for the business design team
- Be the ‘glue’ that brings the Global HQ, market, agencies and supplier teams together
Who we're looking for
- Meaningful experience in front end delivery management for a large company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – ideally in a business or marketing related field
- Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products
- Experience working with different front-end architectures, frameworks and infrastructure components such as:
- Progressive Web App, Single Page Application and traditional Multi Page Application
- Headless architecture with related knowledge of implication on the CMS and back-end (API, GraphQL, Security, Caching, etc.)
- React, Vue, Gatsby frameworks
- As a plus, CMS, DAM, Personalization engine like Adobe
- CDN, DNS, Geo Fencing, Performance measurement and monitoring
- Practiced Software Engineering for front-end with understanding of development, CI/CD, packaging, integration, testing, release, optimization, SEO, etc.
- Experience building out CMS business capabilities for a large global company
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners
- Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Consistent track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Solid skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate multi-functionally
- Great teammate with demonstrable ability to lead through influence
- Marketing and Advertising industry knowledge a plus
- Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers