Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
We are currently looking for an IT Solution Expert - Supply Chain to integrate our Supply Chain IT platform team of Philip Morris International in Krakow, Poland.
The digitalization of the Supply Chain program is considered as a key pillar of the PMI's digital transformation, with the vision of delivering an attractive and consistent consumer experience, across multiple product categories and omni-channel. The ambition is to provide a coordinated digital platform that, using state-of-the-art technologies (cloud-based platform, AI, ML, advanced analytics), enables a full end-to-end visibility and drastically improves the overall cost-to-serve.
This journey started two years ago, with the digitalization of crucial planning processes such as demand and supply planning. The aim is to extend this effort covering additional business capabilities, such as downstream replenishment/distribution, logistics and transportation management.
As an IT Solution Expert you will use your knowledge and experience to design and deliver solutions that fulfill the business requirements. Your focus will be on understanding the end-to-end processes and ensure a detailed system implementation. You will pay particular attention to the data management component to ensure completeness, accuracy and integrity as a prerequisite for a successful implementation and an enabler for enhanced analytics.
You will be working in close collaboration with a team of business specialists, where you will show discernment and confidence to deal with higher level of management and partners, communicating and promoting functional and architectural design concepts.
- Become a recognized trustworthy partner for the PMI’s Supply Chain business community enabling the digitalization of their business processes, with particular focus on transportation management solutions.
- Participate in planning, definition and design of the business solution and explore solution alternatives to increase speed to market and cost efficiency.
- Operate to validate the economic impact and TCO of the solution and supply to the Business Case preparation and approval.
- Work with PMI stakeholders and suppliers to establish the functional Solution Outline focusing on key elements such as scalability, data integrity and security.
- Ensure that the functional design is aligned with company Enterprise capabilities mapping and technology standards are consistently applied and fits with AGILE delivery practices and efficient Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Guarantee that the solution design and its implementation is aligned with PMI’s policies and collaborate with Internal Control department to validate solution readiness.
- Play an active role within the IT Supply Chain platform and other IT communities of PMI, promoting innovation and efficient use of tools and technologies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Confirmed experience as an IT technology professional (8+ years).
- Proven experience as a functional expert in logistic/distribution and transportation management areas with experience of implementing Transportation Management solutions in large organizations, preferably based on Oracle (OTM) or BlueYonder (JDA – TMS) solutions (8+ years).
- Experience in delivering transformational programs in big organizations, with ability to understand business challenges, benefits and change management efforts.
- Confirmed experience in designing end-to-end solutions and ability to accurately link business processes, data flows and system functionalities.
- Exposure to International environment and being able to work with complex network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational understanding of the enterprise's political climate and how to navigate, influence and persuade others.
- Ability to drive a long-term thinking approach to elaborate the "big picture", associated with the pragmatism necessary to translate it into achievable short-term objectives.
- Understanding and direct experience of agile delivery methods and processes (SCRUM, SAFe, DevOps)and act as a functional IT expert in an agile team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home (9 days in a month), compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
- DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due to our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
- LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
- Subsidised meals (50% discount in our canteen), freshly ground coffee, foodtrucks in our garden
- HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- WELLBEING PROGRAMS
- Multisport program, social and charity events
- OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are outstanding IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into details. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with in your career.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.