FINANCE ANALYST – INVENTORY CONTROLLING
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- a professional with min. 1 year of relevant work experience in Finance Controlling or min. 2 years in Finance
- a professional with an understanding of corporate finance and with knowledge in the area of income statement and balance sheet analysis and controls
- sophisticated in using MS Excel with strong numerical, analytical skills
- experienced in working on big and scattered databases
- a proficient English speaker
- a university graduate with a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics in Finance or equivalent
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS ARE:
- independency (self-driven)
- ability to work under time pressure and in changing circumstances
- interpersonal skills combined with a good understanding of business
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As Financial Analyst you will:
- be a part of PMI inventory and supply chain controlling team, diverse in terms of people and activities, which offers numerous professional development possibilities
- become a part of a larger team through collaboration with local and international partners
- prepare budgets / rolling forecasts for inventory and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of the latest business developments
- coordinate and actively participate in a month and year-end closing tasks for respective PMI affiliates;
- prepare a set of reports (financial, managerial, critical metrics)
- ensure full conformity of financial documents with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
- perform ad hoc analysis to support business, managerial decisions
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- multisport program
- company kindergarten possibility
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- employee pension plan
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility-free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and IT needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ONLINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.