Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology. The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique tech projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Identity and Access Management is a critical control area that effects our operations across the globe. As a member of our Identity and Access Management team, you will support us in the implementation and running of Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools, technologies, team and service offerings, globally. You will also be responsible for supporting our directory service, Active Directory, AD Connect and Azure AD operations.
Your ‘day to day’:
Provide support to Active Directory services and Privileged Management Solutions
- Provide support in the PAM operations team – to action incidents, issues and monitoring
- Provide support for the integration of PAM across the firm
- Develop/engineer PAM solution - assist in the implementation of PAM solution
- Troubleshoot Active Directory or AzureAD authentication issues, replication etc.
- Setting up apps SSO/SAML in AzureAD
- Configuring ADFS trusts
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills
- 4+ years of hands-on technical working experience in information technology or information security fields
- 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience in Privileged Access Management solutions such as CyberArk, Thycotic, Centrify etc
- Working knowledge on any programming language and Linux/Unix servers
- A good, working knowledge of Active Directory, AD Connect and Azure AD operations in a large multinational architecture
- Certified Microsoft Exams: MS100, MS500, 70-742, 70-414 (atleast one) or AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English
Nice to have skills
- Vault knowledge - HashiCorp
- Terraform experience
- Splunk and Bash knowledge
What we value
- Self-starters with the initiative to self-manage
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Clear and honest communicators
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.