Are you a dynamic individual, who is a self-starter with exceptional drive? Do you have curiosity for learning new things and tech savvy? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for an Executive Digital Care, who will facilitate in development and implementation (rollout of Global) local customer-facing Digital Care solutions to optimize cost and reduce customer effort. You will continuously evolve our care portfolio of self-service and automated solutions to offer customers these services anytime, anywhere. Including, partnering with OC, B2C and external global partners to drive pilot and full-scale implementations.
What your typical day looks like:
SELF-SERVICE DEVICE REPLACEMENTS
• Ideate and gather requirements and work closely with stakeholders to deploy self-service diagnostic, eligibility check, and replacement solutions, enhancing service levels and decreasing customer effort for device issues.
• Expand the digital care channel capabilities to be the preferred channel of support for consumers.
• Partner with OC and global partners to develop and deploy enhancements in self-service tools, drive continuous improvement of the platforms to account for our evolving products, services, and market replacement channels."
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS
• Develop business requirements to help technical teams to develop and launch automated voice and chatbot solutions for low value / high volume customer interactions, enhancing service levels and decreasing customer effort.
• Partner with Digital to pilot and extend these technologies to multiple markets and channels. Drive the continuous improvement of the platforms.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders (B2C & Digital) to develop and launch capabilities on the SUPPORT section of IQOS.ca to promote self-service features and tools.
• Drive consumers to digital channels for fast, easy support.
• Expose knowledge base content online to give consumers direct access to the latest information through interactive support sections.
NEW FEATURE DESIGN
• Provide strategy and business requirements for all Digital Care developments across primary and secondary channels.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve approvals and to execute agreed Digital Care plans, managing the ROI of these solutions.
• Drive all Digital Care developments though the Digital team for implementation.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT & NEW FEATURE DESIGN
• Increase customer satisfaction by improving CX for Digital Care features, monitor the performance of Digital Care solutions, and use the data to drive improvements in the tool offering or user experience.
• Ensure best in class Digital Care processes and structure are in place, while continuously looking for new Digital Care tools and platforms across the service industry.
• Operate in a project-based approach closely collaborating with all cross functional streams contributing to the new products / services releases with clear integration into the customer journey.
• Completed Post-Secondary education.
• Legally authorized to work in Canada
• 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing and customer care departments.
• Sound knowledge of IT and projects in IA is an asset
• Experience with CRM solutions e.g. Salesforce / Service Cloud is an asset
• Action-oriented, drive for results, independent doer
• High collaborative skills, ability to manage various stakeholders
• Excellent project management and analytical skills
• Quick learner
• Fluent in English (Additional language skills in French not required but asset)
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.