Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
You will be employed in Hong Kong under Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMAL). PMAL operates as a subsidiary of Philip Morris International, Inc. You will support the Smoke-Free Products at electronic hub (eHUB).
• Be part of the Supply Chain team, represent supply chain function for NPI (New Product Introduction) and RMA (Return Material Authorization) projects, work closely with internal teams (R&D, NPI, Engineering, Procurement and Supply Chain) and external teams (EMS project management, EMS Supply chain and Procurement).
• Partner with Material Planning team to understand and evaluate and lead Risk Buy proposal and approval process; achieve inventory target and minimize exposure for Product transition, Rework, and Projects.
• Be the bridge between cross function teams on supply and demand plan alignment and logistics fulfilment targets. Analyze demand change request vs planned EMS capacity to identify issues within planning horizon and recommend solutions to achieve NPI target. Alert the material risk per demand fluctuation or logistics issues and define corrective actions accordingly.
• Develop, implement and lead suppliers' performance. Review performance and trigger actions for improvement.
• Propose ramp profile to support launch target base on agreed EMS belt capacity to smooth production. Lead transition to Supply Planning team for launched products.
• Build SOP to support NPI process and document Work Instruction. Explore opportunities to improve supply chain efficiency in development stage.
Who we’re looking for:
• Minimum 8 years experience in Supply Chain (Supply Planning, Production Planning, Capacity Planning, S&OP Planning) plus experience in NPI Project Supply Chain Management.
• Bachelor degree holder in Business/ Supply Chain/ Engineering Degree or relevant field.
• MUST have experience in leading high volume consumer electronics manufacturing with EMS.
• Experience in manufacturing, process engineering or product development is an advantage.
• Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills, able to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals, and with all levels in the organization.
• Good experience to lead sophisticated projects with tight schedules and resources
• Proven ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
• The ability to work to deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to details.
• Ability to build relationship between internal stakeholders, manufacturing partners and components suppliers.
• Ability to travel up to 30%
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of 2020 June, PMI estimates that approximately 10.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 52 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer