Territory Manager (Dolj, Olt & Valcea Area) based in Craiova
Territory Manager (Dolj, Olt & Valcea) - based in Craiova
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
• Manages planning, execution and evaluation of commercial activities (B2B and B2C) through trade marketing and consumer engagement teams, towards achievement of volume and share of market;
• Manages planning, execution and evaluation of Reduced Risk Products commercial activities on a Region through Consumer Activation teams, towards achievement of an increase base of converted users;
• Manage building and maintenance of business relationships with key customers;
• Identify territory opportunities and threats and propose action plans to address them. Analyze efficiency of field operations and monitor ROI for the implemented activities;
• Ensure effective monitoring and utilization of all relevant market information, define, develop and control local Key Performance Indicators in order to identify and develop initiatives strengthening Philip Morris performance in the Territory;
• Actively cooperate and coordinate own activities with colleagues from other teams, regions and departments to ensure quality information exchange and effective performance development for all participants;
• Foster the effective team and work environment and encourage initiative to allow individuals within the organization to maximize their potential within the job and increase the overall performance of the business.
• University degree;
• 4-5 years of experience in Sales field in FMCG, min 2 years of experience in people management and similar roles in other companies;
• Very good spoken and written English;
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office);
• Driving license B category (min. 1 year experience);
• Availability to travel in the allocated area (~ 50%);
• Think outside the box;
• Ability to bring together, coordinate and build alongside talented people;
• Passion to develop brands using memorable experiences;
• Very good understanding of brand and business survey tools;
• Team player;
• Integrity and trust.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.