Project Support Analyst (1-year temporary contract)
Project Support Analyst (Independent User)
(1-year temporary contract)
Are you curious, hungry to learn and to develop? Are you a great teammate and will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:
• 3+ years’ professional experience in varied business project (with global scope –an additional asset),
• University degree in business studies with a focus on Finance, Administration, and or Management,
• Experience with providing complex business analysis,
• Knowledge about contracting process will be a strong asset,
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility for everything in your portfolio,
• Experience in conducting presentations/trainings/workshops,
• Confidence in communicating with people at all levels in the organization,
• Very good knowledge in handling MS Office applications, especially MS PowerPoint and Excel,
• Strong service and result orientation, reliability and high operational readiness and resilience,
• Ability to work in teams, as well independently in a global project,
• Fluent in English, other languages will be asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
AS A PROJECT SUPPORT ANALYST, YOU WILL:
• Be a part of the Project Team which design and deliver new solution for Contract Management to achieve strategic business, financial and technology objectives,
• Lead business requirements discussions with internal stakeholders from finance, procurement, legal, to implement best in class solutions delivering value to the business,
• Deliver business analysis with conclusion and recommendations,
• Work on designing and creating a new process flows, practices and principles for the new contract management system,
• Interact with mid to senior level executives, sharing the knowledge, experience,
• Provide trainings, lead meetings with internal stakeholders cooperate with external Vendor,
• Drive continuous improvement process and innovation.
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ONLINE IN ENGLISH
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.