Supervisor Brand RRP
Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting legal age smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. As a trusted business partner within the marketing department, you will hold the deep business knowledge needed to translate business inputs into marketing actions for the company. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions and will be directly reporting to our Marketing Manager RRP for Denmark. If you like to find new ways of working in a transforming company, there’s nowhere better to develop your career. You will enable valuable investments decisions, through turning data insights into solutions using agile and innovative problem solving skills.
As a Brand Manager you will:
• Develop a broad understanding for the IQOS Consumer Journey
• Develop and execute content strategy based on e-commerce insights and trends
• Develop and deploy Omni-channel communication plans of RRP throughout Denmark
• Collaborate with service providing companies, refine motivation schemes and manage the quality of provided services
• Support the Marketing Manager RRP with new product launches and further product deployment and activation
• Monitor sales, market, and consumer data in order to understand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and provide corrective measures
• Build and maintain strong relationships with agencies
• Work with agencies by providing clear briefs, outlining strategy, what has to be accomplished, the scope of assignments and project timelines
• Manage the CRM system and find ways to further its optimization
• Coordinate with all relevant departments to ensure consistent communication across all channels
• Develop local content and amend to a Danish context
• Initiate events and tactical campaigns
• Localization of global campaigns, guidelines & sign-off local developments
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Brand Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Marketing. As a person you are action oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills as you will meet new challenges every week. If you are a fast learner with ability to manage multitasking, you will quickly adopt to this role. As a part of the team were expecting you to be a collaborative and communicative person.
To be right for the role, we think that you have:
• A university degree within Marketing, Business or similar
• Strong experience in project management
• Action & detail oriented; strong analytical, collaboration and problem solving skills and a fast learner
We see it as a plus if you have:
• Experience within the tobacco industry
• Experience from international companies
• Agency experience
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.