Be a part of a groundbreaking change.
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
• Execute commercialization strategies to introduce a new product category in the market and lead it to a commercial success
• Channel conversion activities and initiatives, searching for new opportunities for consumers conversion
• Evaluate and develop a B2B strategy, new non-traditional channels, partnerships and new ways to engage adult consumers
• Build and set up an integrated e-Commerce platform and provide the necessary commercial system infrastructure to effectively support the commercialization of the new product category.
• Build up your team to deliver the best consumer experience
• Leverage on targeted consumers to accelerate adoption
• Capture further market insights, benchmarks and share findings to adjust strategies accordingly
• Manage budget to deliver planned KPI’s and allocate tools and resources as needed
• Build the organizational capability to commercialize a new product
• Plan and manage forecast and product readiness in the market
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills
• University degree with relevant work experience on Sales is required
• Experience in Sales and/or Customer Services, managing both field and strategic teams, executing successful consumer engagement strategies
• Proven ability as change agent, proposing new ways of thinking and making sure those ideas are implemented
• High degree of entrepreneurship – being able to test new concepts and look for opportunities in any area
• Experience in building, developing, coaching and leading top performance teams
• Strong strategic agility: ability to set a strategy, prioritize and allocate resources, analyzing the category and competitive landscape
• Ability to simplify complex concepts, communicate and engage organization around strategy
• Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
• Self-starter and able to work autonomously
• Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity
• Decision-making quality and well-developed problem-solving capabilities
• High level of teamwork, impact and influence
• Fluent in English
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.