BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
- Accountable for the solution or portfolio of solutions, while overall Platform ownership stays with (sub)Platform Head.
- Main point of contact for IT, and other Stakeholders, to conceptualize and co-design the solution, or the portfolio of solutions, road map.
- Ensure solution alignment with the Solution Design, Technology Roadmap, IT Guiding Principles and PMI practices.
- Ensure Non-Functional Requirements are included in the Solution delivery pipeline/backlog and are prioritized according to their criticality.
- Manage, lead and motivate the product team (people manager role).
- Support Scrum Master in instilling Agile and Lean practices and mindset within the Team. Collaborate with PMI Agile Community of Practice to align on process implementation.
- Drive DevOps practices and culture adoption and support Teams in achieving engineering practices excellence.
- Remove roadblocks, that Team is unable to resolve at their own level, to keep the delivery momentum.
- Optimize the delivery flow and drive continuous improvement.
- Provide input and support budget & vendor management activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-8+ years’ experience in Quality Operation (Manufacturing)/Quality Controls/Quality Management Systems (QMS) systems area for a large company
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s – ideally in a business or IT related field
- Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products/systems (Project Management) with active management of Stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Quality Processes and supporting systems
- Experience with Industrial Internet of Thing (IIoT), Cloud-based architecture (AWS), Industry 4.0 concept a plus
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
- Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Proven track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Team player with shown ability to lead through influence
- Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) a plus
- Experience in GMP, GAMP5 and CSV area (would be beneficial)
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL: BUILDING A SMOKE-FREE FUTURE
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.