We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for a PMO Junior Specialist
PMI is transforming towards Project Based Organization. We are establishing the Project Management Office to support implementation and embedding of the project-based ways of working within the organization.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• To contribute and support embedding of PMI / PM CR project management methodology, tools and ways of working within the organization
• Development of new tools further enhancing the PBO organization in terms of project / program management, overall market activity tracking, prioritization process etc.
• Support of individual projects in terms of various Financial analysis and Business case
• Supporting of reporting to OC & to Local Management Team related to projects performance
• Internal Project Management tool maintenance
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree
• Advanced English (speaking, presenting, writing)
• 1-3 years of professional experience in finance or commercial operations
• Experience of working within a structured project management framework and / or project-based organization is an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Point
• Good influencing and collaboration skills, able to advise and constructively challenge senior team members
• Able to work independently and in the team, under pressure and handle multiple task simultaneously
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential through experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility; 1 year contract
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Company car for private purposes
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.