We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
Join our team as a B2B Strategy Project Manager for Baltic States and leave your footprint in the industry transformation. You will report to Manager B2B Strategy Baltic States and will contribute to profitable business growth through different projects’ development and deployment as well as capture business-building opportunities with Business Partners. You will:
• Develop strategies for PMI products commercialization in Baltic States Trade retail via:
o Identification of business-building opportunities with Baltic States strategic Trade Partners
o Contribution to the development of relevant trade strategies and tools for effective products commercialization
o Markets trade organization support with the strategic projects deployment across Baltic at country level
• Provide insights, guidance and support to the development of Key Accounts (KA), Local Chains and General Trade management strategies across Baltic markets
• Lead assigned projects in the field of products distribution to support effective distribution set up development within Baltic markets
• Contribute to the channel specific outsourced merchandising strategy identification and development
• Guide and support Baltic KA team and the development of long-term business plans by providing professional expertise and knowledge of the trade channel dynamics and trends
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that you:
• Hold a degree, ideally in economics/finance/marketing/management or similar
• Have already gained extensive commercial experience with a focus on sales, Key Account management and commercial strategies within B2B sector
• Possess excellent organizational, planning and stakeholder management skills
• Ability to clearly present concepts and effectively deliver key messages
• Clear and constructive communication skills and fluently speak in English
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
• An inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feeling like you belong
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 16th August 2020 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place towards the end of August 2020.
Salary range for this role is from 2,350 to 2,800 net (after tax). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.