Territory Manager - Sydney
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, omni-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for:
• building effective business relationships with retailers in order to reach sales objectives;
• developing and implementing business plans to meet volume and sales targets;
• maximising the presence of our product portfolio;
• managing your own territory, working autonomously to meet your targets;
• reviewing retailer data to identify and implement the best strategies and sales activities.
We’re offering you the chance to grow and develop your career with a global organisation that believes in employee development and career progression. We provide a company vehicle, tablet computer, smart phone and other tools of the trade to help you with this exciting career opportunity.
We’re looking for someone who has:
• proven experience in managing key accounts in a highly competitive market
• strong analytical and insights skills;
• the ability to thrive in a fast paced ever-changing environment;
• a strong desire to succeed
• relevant tertiary qualification, ideally you will have experience in FMCG, Banking/Finance or, retail management;
• Intermediate in Excel and Microsoft Office, experience with Salesforce will be highly desirable
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
• This role will require travel at least once a month
Please apply online by 14 August 2020.
Inclusion and diversity are part of our DNA at Philip Morris Limited. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia and possess a current Australian driver’s licence.