Be part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH:
• at least 8 years of work experience in Cost Controlling, thereof 3+ managerial experience;
• work experience within budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems ideally gained in an international environment;
• master degree in Business, Finance or Accounting;
• accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA etc. will be a huge asset;
• fluency in English – a very good written and verbal communications skills;
• experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis;
• proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
• excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely;
• influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders;
• strong analytical skills, ability to work independently.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in Finance department in Krakow, Poland. The Budget and Reporting Manager will be a key member of our finance team. This strategic role will focus on both financial planning and actual finance data preparation/analysis (Costs and Working Capital) for the given Market/Cluster, support Market Finance organization with business insights on cost/working capital development and efficiency measures.
AS A MANAGER FINANCE CONTROLLING, YOU WILL:
• ensure the collection of business & financial assumptions / KPI’s from markets or global targets, and ensure their proper translation in financial information during financial cycles (multidimensional cost view – Consumer Journey, Project Based Organization);
• support the markets/regions during the budget cycles (LRP/OB/RF/LE) in collaboration with Records to Record organization to ensure Legal Entity financials’ preparation with main focus on costs & working capital;
• provide financial analysis and insights on cost/working capital development to market / region / global finance teams;
• escalate material deviations and propose corrective actions to function / category / region / PMI Financial Reporting of Legal Entity;
• ensure that Records to Report organization deliverables meet cost/working capital requirements and reflect business context (e.g. accruals);
• effectively collaborate with Center of Expertise Reporting for extensive analysis and ad hoc request needs to support market demand on financial performance;
• liaise with other IBS process delivery groups to ensure high quality customer service and to guarantee continuous service improvement;
• operate as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for markets / function within a region and provide best practices and market support in case of business model / process changes.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• company car / or car allowance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.