At PMI, we have chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. We are committed to inclusion & diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
You will be part of an industry-leading organization that champions innovation, leverages transformative and cutting-edge HR practices. You are curious, and has the natural drive to influence business leaders to maximize the value of its talent assets.
We are establishing a best-in-class position where you will be working with the People & Culture team to design and drive employee engagement solutions in the market while guiding the senior leadership team to drive the right decision for our people and our business. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our global and regional experts to deliver thoughtful and impactful Employee Listening and Engagement initiatives for Malaysia.
This position reports to the Manager People & Culture and will be fundamental to deliver meaningful impact to employees and business.
• Design and drive effective employee engagement strategies and initiatives to rally the organization towards industry defining transformation.
• Deploy and leverage all available employee listening tools to have a good sense and perspective of organization pulse to provide right solutions and support the country leadership team to demonstrate and drive the right behaviors and key messages.
• Champion organizational Health and Well-being initiatives to drive productivity and elevate the physical and mental health of employees by collaborating with local and regional Total Rewards and Safety & Admin team.
• Collaborate with the Communications team to drive high impact communication around People Engagement initiatives.
• Establish partnership with senior leadership team and stakeholders across Corporate Functions to drive engagement and high performing teams in a transforming business.
• Lead key P&C projects by collaborating with the best minds in the market and global organization to support our local and global People strategies.
Essential skills and competencies:
• At least 5+ years of progressive working experience across areas of HR Business Partnering, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development.
• Internal consulting and listening skills, and able to effectively balance operational execution with strategic perspectives.
• Experience in driving change initiatives in complex situations.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review data and draw conclusions and provide insight and recommendations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills supplemented by storytelling ability.
• Demonstrates authentic ambition, sense of urgency, agility and tenacity and a genuine commitment to the company’s vision.
• Holds a graduate degree in business administration, communications, human resources or relevant field. Any specialized course or certifications in the field of organization development is an advantage.