Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique Information Technology (IT) projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT, you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
Support the design, build and deployment of IT Solutions and IT processes. Engage with stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements and their impact on the IT landscape.
- Understand the IS Service delivery model, IT processes and IT portfolio of solutions.
- Provide IT advice and assistance to customers to enable them in executing their strategic plans through the application of relevant standards, practices, processes and tools within assigned scope.
- Support in the design, build and deployment of IT solutions or IT processes and/or delivery of IT services by working closely with relevant functional teams.
- Create and maintain systems/services documentations, training programs/materials, operating manuals within assigned scope.
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues in IS and other functions, on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies.
Who we’re looking for
- University degree (Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent) with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT
- 2-5 years of experience of business/IT experience
- Experience in Multinational Company
- Experience in Project and Service Management
- Experience in digital platforms, including e-commerce, retail digital ecosystem, and any online digital programs or promotions executions
- Experience in Retail Environment (Direct Distribution)
- Experience in analytics, such as Google Analytics, Einstein, Power BI
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.