Supply Chain Planning Analyst (Temporary)
Do you have strong social skills and customer oriented? Do you want to work for a Top Employer with international career opportunities?
If so, then please keep on reading.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planning Analyst for our factory in Torbalı, Izmir who will be potentially working at Direct Material Planning, Production Planning or Supply Planning Departments in line with assigned roles and responsibilities, including Demand & Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Project Management and Cost Management to sustain growth in business at the same time ensuring excellent customer service.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Ensure supply security (Finished Good or Direct Material) according to the requirements defined by the customers,
• Review and update the supply plan proactively according to the changes in the requirements,
• Provide clear communications with the stakeholders about the supply plan and inform about the risks and potential actions,
• Manage cost effectively,
• Fully comply with the procedures of the company and local & international legislations,
• Continuously make the analysis to improve the process for supply plan by focusing on value; simplify, eliminate, automate, delegate or consolidate
• Prepare presentations and supportive documents for management.
This position can be something for you if you recognize yourself in the below profile.
• Hold a university degree in Engineering, Management or in another related field,
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
• Have strong communication & interpersonal skills and have attention for detail,
• Are collaborative, a team player, customer oriented and a quick learner,
• Have a very good command of MS Office applications, SAP knowledge is an asset,
• Having an experience in Supply Chain functions is a plus,
• Completed or deferred military service for 2 years (For male candidates).
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound? If you are interested, go ahead and apply!