Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology. The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique tech projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Identity and Access Management is a critical control area that effects our operations across the globe. As a member of our Identity and Access Management team, you will support us in the implementation and running of Directory Services Management tools, technologies, team and service offerings, globally. You will also be responsible for supporting our Directory Service, Active Directory, AD Connect and Azure AD operations.
Your ‘day to day’:
- Provide support in the Directory Services operations team
- Troubleshoot Active Directory or AzureAD authentication issues, replication and so on
- Setting up app registrations and SSO/SAML in AzureAD
- Configuring ADFS trusts
- Writing Powershell scripts for process automation and reporting
- Provide input to other teams where technical advice is needed regarding Directory Services
- Resolve Service Requests and Incidents relating to authentication and directory services.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills
- 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience Active Directory and/or Azure AD
- At least 4 years past experience working in Identity and Access Management within a large multinational Directory Services architecture (AD, Azure AD and AD Connect)
- Awareness of the business impact of Directory Services solutions roll-out and key business and IT change considerations
- Good communications skills with capability of discussing technical solutions within both business and technical context to varying audiences
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments and domains
- Versatile and pragmatic action-oriented approach coupled with the capacity of handling and prioritizing multiple/conflicting demands
- Experience of working in continuous integration/continuous delivery agile environments
- Fluent in English
- A selection from the following certifications/exams:
o MS100, MS500
o 70-744, 70-411, 70-742
o AZ103, AZ104
Nice to have skills
- General Windows Server and Network Infrastructure knowledge and concepts
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
What we value
- Self-starters with the initiative to self-manage
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Clear and honest communicators
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.